- Category: Menus
- Published on 22 June 2008
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 6767
So, you want to to join your Republican Executive Committee (REC)? Good for you! It's simple really, all you need to do is get elected. There is no cost, and there are plenty of open positions. Here's how to do it:
If your REC has a precinct structure (the vast majority do):
- Download, fill out and print the Department of State Loyalty Oath (DS-DE 24C).
- Turn in the notarized Department of State Loyalty Oath to your County's Supervisor of Elections. It must be turned in between noon June 16, 2008 and noon on June 20, 2008.
Note: To find your county's supervisor of elections address contact the Department of State, Division of Elections at (850) 245-6270 or visit their website.
- Download, print and fill out the RPOF Loyalty Oath.
- Turn in the witnessed RPOF Loyalty Oath to your local county REC Chairman.
Note: All Documents must be turned in no later than noon on June 20, 2008.
If you want these instructions, the DS-DE 24C, and Party loyalty oath in a single PDF, click here.
If your REC is one of the few organized by district, simply substitute the Department of State Loyalty Oath (DS-DE 24D) for the DS-DE 24C, above, and follow all the directions for precinct. (Sorry, we do not have a district a single PDF available.)
This is a wonderful way to bring the RLC message to the Florida REC's, give them the benefit of our activist expertise, and grow the RLC at the same time. Good Luck.
If you are interested in running for State Committeeman or Committeewomen, the packet with instructions is here.